9.15.2010

Longest.Week.Ever

I have no idea what the deal is with this week, but I assure you, Karen will agree with me when I state that this has been the longest week ever. It may have something to do with the fact that we are constantly testing our product at work. It's totally necessary and really cool to see a product develop over time and to even have a say in certain things, but still...testing is not the most fun part of my life.

And I say it's been the longest week, but that doesn't necessary mean it's been a bad week. It's actually been a pretty good week. I've had a lot do which is why I haven't been able to blog the last couple of days. Monday was the beautiful Christina's 25th birthday (quarter-life crisis as she likes to call it). She's so funny. So we went to dinner for her birthday that night.

Tuesday night, the amazing Darlene Zschech and her team came and led a night of worship at my church, Bethel World Outreach Center! It was amazing and I'm so blessed that I had a chance to go. It was crazy packed and I had forgotten to get a ticket, but the lovely Lynsey went out of her way to get a ticket for me. I have some seriously awesome friends!

So get this, my sister was going to start a blog a while ago and had the same name for hers (reckless abandon). Can you believe that?! That's just crazy! Regardless, whenever she starts hers, everyone should read it because she is awesome.

So, there aren't any great insights into this blog because book club is about to start.

We are starting on a Jane Austen series (one of my very favorites)! If anyone has recommendations for good books, I'm all ears. Just let me know!

So, I know what I'm going to do with my blog sometimes. Every now and then, I'm going to take a week where I do a series. Eventually, I want to write a novel, but I want to start small. So....I'm going to do a mini-series here and there just to dip my feet in the water of writing fiction. It may or may not be awesome. We'll see!

Song of the day: Reindeer Section: Cartwheels

1 comment:

  1. um. i wish i lived in nashville so i could be in your book club. i've had 'pride and prejudice' sitting in my closet for a year, and i haven't gotten to read it yet! love your blog, jess. :)

    ReplyDelete